Client Engagement Process
We start off with a conversation. We want to hear your story and what you want to achieve. At Critel we will ask you:
- Why is it so important to achieve what you would like to do?
- What does success look like for and your company in your mind’s eye?
- Who is important in this endeavour?
- Whose support will you need?
- Why is it that what you are doing or about to do is so important to you and for your customers or constituents?
- Why do you think you can satisfy them better than anybody else?
- Who are your potential or existing competitors?
- Who did you talk to about this idea/challenge?
- Why did they think the solution was a good or bad idea?
- What information and research have you done to support your endeavour so far?
- What is available to you at this time to help with getting you to where you want to go?
Then we will want to know what your personal goals are. We will want you to tell us more about yourself and what is important to you. Only then, we will come back to you with a proposal and if you feel there is a fit with Critel we will invite you to work with us as we take you through our process to deliver on your expected outcomes and deliverables. We, at Critel, will deliver on our promise to you: “Your Success is Our Business”.
Our Critel Client Engagement Process
Our initial homework
Our assessment of the situation
Our estimates for your deliverables
Your review of our offering
Your acceptance of our offering
Your results; we list what you expect to accomplish
We help you build the Roadmap
We pull the tools out of our toolbox you will need to get the job done
We educate you every step of the way to get there
We establish who will do what when by Critel
We develop a scorecard for you with key performance measures so you will know how successful you are at each step of the way
Presentation to stakeholders and organization
Facilitating and Educating:
Showing the client how to use the tools. Helping take the client where they want to go
Facilitating others’ learning, performance, and development
Providing training or train-the- trainer training
Putting the plan or action plan together with goals and performance indicators and targets
Providing the scorecard of key performance measures to track and manage your success and checking in to help you work it. “What gets measured gets done”