During my career as an educator, trainer, engineer, strategic planner, Total Quality Management and Organizational Effectiveness director, business executive, business leader, manager and business owner, I have garnered the experience it takes to understand the interdependencies across business operations and organizations and how to get alignment and transform organizations to perform at higher levels of efficiencies and effectiveness. I have helped create a vision and strategic plan for many organizations and for most of the organizations I have led, managed and operated. I have taken part in many organizational transformations and garnered many insights related to service delivery and customer service. I have taught over 24 different courses related to college, undergraduate and graduate levels of business curriculum including teaching business soft skills.
I led re-organization and re-structuring efforts as a result of mergers, I have led large and small scale business process improvement projects and created new businesses, owned and operated several businesse and led several business development projects. I also developed performance measurement frameworks for organizations and have experience in their implementation.
Appearances and Speaking Engagements
My speaking topics and workshops include:
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Business Process Improvement.
- Put the Wow in your company’s Customer Service Experience
- What your employees need to know about customer service
- What it takes to grow your business
- Building High Performance Teams
- What Vision is all about
- The true meaning of business as it is driven by purpose.
- Leadership versus Management and where they come together
- Organizational values and how they help drive your organization